We encourage all of our members and attenders to become an active part of a discipling relationship. One way to reach this goal is by getting involved in a small group.
If you are looking for a small group, or are interested in starting one, just contact us to get started.
Our primary type of small group is a Life Group. A Life Group is intentional about addressing the head, heart, and hands of its members.
A Life Group intentionally disciples its members in three areas:
- Learning to follow Jesus
- Using a Bible Study or Topical Study appropriate for the group
- Sharing insights with other Group Members
- Being changed by Jesus into His likeness at the heart level
- Using prayer, presence, and active listening
- Sharing real needs and praying together over them
- Committing to Jesus’ mission to save people from their sins
- Using acts of kindness and service to others
- Sharing together in one service project during the group’s term